Are you using your customer data to the best of your ability? Are you not satisfied with your return on investment for all of your direct mail marketing efforts? Utilizing variable data may be your answer to these frustrations.
By using this particular service, it will help you create more customized marketing campaigns for your customers depending on what information you have about them. By creating and delivering more customized and personal messages to your audience, you can be sure to see an increase in your marketing response rates!
Here are some of the ways variable data can add more value to your marketing campaigns:
- Create personalized messages by using your customer’s name and company in your online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Add coupon codes for specific services and promotions.
- Use it for the numbering sections for invoices, and cross-promote related products if applicable.
- Take advantage of their order history to promote related products to them at a later date.
- Utilize their address or location for geographical promotions if you have more than one store.
- Add a personalized URL to track who went to the correlating landing page.
- Graphics can be different depending on what types of clients you are sending your promotion to.
- Just like graphics, text can also be adjusted to help your marketing message relate to your audience more.
As you can see from these examples, you can understand why these tactics will help make your marketing efforts stand out more to your targeted audience. If you have data that can help you make more specific marketing messages to your audience, take full advantage of it!
If you would like to learn more about how you can start incorporating variable data in your marketing campaigns, give us a call!
Follow Us on Twitter
- To Spend or Not to Spend: The Importance of Opportunity Cost Among Small Businesses. t.co/4wBGkUoZ44
- Pantone's Fashion Color Report for Spring 2018 is Here. t.co/BrNTgQZOEc
- Interesting. Which of These 7 Personality Traits Do You Share with the World's Richest People? t.co/knE3hBum8u
Follow @glintegrated on twitter.