What makes a high-performing company a high-performing company? According to a survey of more than 1,000 marketers, it’s a focus on personalizing customer experiences and using metrics to drive the creation of their creative.
According to Adobe’s “Digital Roadblocks: 2014,” when asked about their most important success factors, marketers gave the following answers:
- Their CEO understands marketing (73%)
- Marketing is becoming more important to their company (81%)
- They are “completely” or “very” focused on personalizing customer experiences (63%)
- Data (metrics from ads, campaigns, website, and so on) is “strongly informative” in evolving their marketing creative (28%)
Great marketing doesn’t just happen. It’s a strategic efforts that involves creative, commitment, and effective use of data. Great marketing also starts with a commitment from the top. Just ask the best marketers around.
Need help combining elements of personalization and metrics-driven creative in producing your next print or multi-channel campaign? Give us a call!
Follow Us on Twitter
- Hope you enjoy. These Stunning Paper Sculptures Ain’t Your Average Origami. t.co/LhMxLaB9YK
- When it comes to call to action, print beats email. Read this study. t.co/Sr9b6vGacR
- People read images before they read words! 10 Ways to Effectively Use Visuals on Your Website. t.co/6tdd0YBl97
Follow @glintegrated on twitter.