Want to boost responses to your marketing campaigns? Here is a simple tip. Tell people what you want them to do and make it easy for them to do it.
One of the most common mistakes marketers make is burying the offer or forgetting to include a call to action. So get it out there. Every piece of media should contain the following three elements:
1. The offer. What do you want people to do? Make a purchase? Call for a free consultation? Ask for the free information kit?
2. The call to action. Don’t assume people will know what you want them to do. Ask them to request a brochure, call for a free appointment, or sign up by filling out a web form.
3. Response mechanism. Make it easy to respond. If you are asking them to send away for more information, prefill the BRC with their name, addresses, and other information. If you want them to make a phone call, put the phone number to call in larger font or in a different color so it’s easy to find. Also, consider promotion specific landing pages with links to specific actions you would like them to take.
Assume that your audience is busy and you only have a few minutes of their time. Within just a few seconds of scanning the piece or web page, they should know what you are selling, what action you want them to take, and how to do it.
Need help? Give us a call, 800-765-4846.
Follow Us on Twitter
- Hope you enjoy. These Stunning Paper Sculptures Ain’t Your Average Origami. t.co/LhMxLaB9YK
- When it comes to call to action, print beats email. Read this study. t.co/Sr9b6vGacR
- People read images before they read words! 10 Ways to Effectively Use Visuals on Your Website. t.co/6tdd0YBl97
Follow @glintegrated on twitter.