It’s a standard rule of thumb in marketing. It costs 10 times less to keep the customers you have than to generate new ones. This means one of the best uses of your marketing dollars is to maintain customer loyalty. One of the easiest ways to do that is to use customer surveys.
What makes customer surveys so effective?
- They make customers feel valued.
- They provide an opportunity to learn about customer habits and purchasing patterns.
- If there is a problem with the customer relationship, they open the door to correct it.
How often should you survey? Some marketers survey their customers on an as-needed basis. Their goal might be to understand different customer behaviors, such as a drop in sales or a shift in purchasing patterns, or to get to know their customers better in order to drive 1:1 personalization programs. Others have an ongoing commitment to customer surveys, such as sending annual questionnaires “just because” or follow-ups after each sale to monitor customer satisfaction.
Regardless of which approach works best for you, customer surveys are a valuable tool for maintaining the loyalty of those customers who help your bottom line the most.
Need to send a customer survey? Ask us! We can help.
Follow Us on Twitter
- Hope you enjoy. These Stunning Paper Sculptures Ain’t Your Average Origami. t.co/LhMxLaB9YK
- When it comes to call to action, print beats email. Read this study. t.co/Sr9b6vGacR
- People read images before they read words! 10 Ways to Effectively Use Visuals on Your Website. t.co/6tdd0YBl97
Follow @glintegrated on twitter.