HOUSTON LIVESTOCK SHOW AND RODEO/ WELCOME KIT
Small angle cuts, sharp corners, ANY geometry…NO Problem! We took digital printing to a new level. This brochure design combined illustration and photography with the precision of laser cuts to create a look tough enough for the rodeo!
We worked closely with our Houston-based client to create a welcome kit for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. A branded-crate was loaded with company-logo apparel, a unique printed brochure to showcase their product line and even a toy forklift truck – all to promote their brand. This fulfilled crate traveled easily in a durable cloth bag – sized to fit perfectly. We provided a variety of services on this project to create a message beyond the “printed word”.
Are you ready to Rodeo? Contact us for how we can help you bring your ideas to life.
Brochure – (Digital)
- Front and Back covers constructed as 4-pagers for added durability
- 100# White Cougar Opaque Smooth Cover
- Die-cut slits in front cover to hold Agenda Card
- Laser Die-cut on three text pages with critical registration to following page
- Bind with two brass grommets along top edge with critical alignment