At Great Lakes Integrated, we know the importance of presenting yourself and your company in the best possible light. Whether you’re producing material for in-house purposes, a conference, or a client, you want the finest techniques at your disposal.
Our litho web printing and sheetfed printing options offer you consummate craftsmanship that results in sharp, clear printed materials your audience will appreciate.
How Do They Work?
Web printing is generally a faster process than sheetfed printing and is usually used for longer job runs.
Our web printing capabilities are supported by a five-color, half-size web press. This web press allows for the manufacturing of high-volume or multiple-signature documentation or manual-type projects using multiple weight stocks incorporating in-line folding and finishing.
Sheetfed printing differs in that sheetfed presses can handle a wider variety of stock thicknesses, giving you further options for your marketing materials.
Our state-of-the-art 28″ x 40″ sheetfed printing presses yield the highest quality production, utilizing process and specialty inks along with a selection of coating methods (including varnishes and aqueous). These sheetfed presses give GLI the ability to print on a wide range of stocks and weights, producing the finest and most vibrant printed materials.
Below you’ll find a breakdown of our web and sheetfed litho printing specifications. Should you require more information about our litho printing processes, please feel free to contact us.
- Half Web, 10-unit, Computer Console, with Double Roll Stands
- Configuration folder with ability to fold 8, 16, 32-page signatures in-line
- Heidelberg 28″ x 40″ Speedmaster XL-105 6-color with in-line Aqueous coater
- Spectrodensitometer Image Control (full press sheet scanning for color accuracy and consistency)
- Heidelberg 28″ x 40″ Speedmaster Perfector SM102-6-color in-line Aqueous coater