When you are looking for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your business practices, you may come across a solution known as kitting.
Kitting can be a great addition to any business’ operations, but you first need to understand what it is and how it works.
Also known as assembly, the kitting process involves taking individual parts or materials and grouping them into ready-to-go packages, or kits, that can be easily distributed to sales associates, businesses or even consumers.
How Does the Kitting Process Work?
The kitting process is easy, especially if you utilize the fulfillment services at Great Lakes Integrated.
The simple steps of our kitting services include:
- You tell us what you want in your kits and how you want them assembled.
- We create your kits based on your specifications.
- We then store your premade kits in our 200,000-square-foot warehouse until you need them.
What Are the Advantages of Kitting?
Kitting can benefit your business in a number of ways, such as saving you time and money in several areas of your company’s processes.
The kitting process allows you to increase your production efficiency for everything from a new product launch to the packaging of materials for training seminars. While we take care of the assembly, you can focus on other areas of importance.
You can increase efficiency in distribution by having your materials in ready-to-go bundles that can be easily shipped to your customers. Kitting also helps you avoid shipping mistakes because everything is packaged accurately.
With Great Lakes Integrated, you can rest assured knowing that each kit we produce is assembled and stored at the highest standards. We have a system of quality controls in place to ensure that each kit meets your specifications and is delivered on time.
Want to Learn More?
Interested in our kitting services? Contact us today to request more information.
Follow Us on Twitter
- Hope you enjoy. These Stunning Paper Sculptures Ain’t Your Average Origami. t.co/LhMxLaB9YK
- When it comes to call to action, print beats email. Read this study. t.co/Sr9b6vGacR
- People read images before they read words! 10 Ways to Effectively Use Visuals on Your Website. t.co/6tdd0YBl97
Follow @glintegrated on twitter.